Thursday 3 July 2014

Fright Fest 2014 Advertizement

I am very excited to be working this year with Fright Fest at the marina this upcoming October.
On the weekend I got to work with yet another new photographer named Duncan Weller, I have worked with his brother before Eric, who is a professor for the film department at Confederation College.

It was a super fun shoot, w

e had 4 zombies and what turned out to be 2 survivors. Cheryl and Lily. Lily was one of the zombie's daughter who came along, and the whole time protested to being in the photos, but once we got on top of the car... yeah she was into it! We got to shoot at Ducan's house which turned out to be the old "Discraceland" a party house where lots of punk and metal bands played in my youth. It sits on the bottom of Hillcrest Park so it made for some awesome shots.

One of my bottles of liquid latex had hardened up was able to be used as bone protrusions and pus which was good, I hate wasting materials. I also had an over abundance of zombie costumes that I brought with me.
I got to use my new brow prosthetic which turned out really nice and I find in the photos it looks well blended but in person I was worried, it looked lighter to me.

I tried to make one of every kind of zombie, I wanted a blue Day of the dead, and a more neutral, a 80's punk styled Return of the Living Dead 2 zombie and a biohazardous moldy one.

Some Behind the Scenes action (#bts)


Now for the Good Shots!


 All Photos below are courtesy of Duncan Weller Photography











Hope to see you all out for Fright Fest in October! Also keep an eye out for my new store Halloween Alley opening September 2014, and hosting many workshops this summer!
xoxox Scotia-leigh.
comment or email me for questions, ideas and bookings!

You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment