Saturday 7 December 2013

Bay of Banana's Charity Fundraiser

This is also serving as my christmas party posts as I missed my work's one(which wasn't fancy and I had more important things to do... like get engagement photos done!)



My friends were very brave to pose for this awesome calendar, all in their "banana hammocks" for the opportunity to help out prostate cancer research.


They held a gala event to launch the calendar, and me and a group of small women business owners got a table. The night was super fun, I love networking, the food was great and the entertainment was awesome!


I wanted to wear my new dress and as my instagram tease pics were these: 
candy cane and holiday sparkle gel nails
    


I hope you guys got excited for today's post!

The night of if you have me on facebook you would of seen this:
   unless you remember the pagent queen episode of "King of the Hill", are a drag queen or know lots of random fashion tricks: this is how you keep your back fat/skin out of the way for a nice smooth back for a backless dress. 



Here's the dress I wore: its from Dollskill.com and is called the "morticia dress"(how could I NOT buy this?!)


here's my look


I did my own hair, I bought a new curling wand: Verge Curl Styx (3 interchangeable barrel curling wand)

Eyes:
  • MAC "genuine treasure" eye paint pot 
  • GOSH "05 plummy"
  • GOSH "14 fox" 
  • anabelle" Solar"
  • MAC "blitz and glitz" liquid pot eyeliner
  • MAC black extreme mascara
The first 3 were all blended on the upper lid and brought around the outer corner to under my eye half way. Starting with a blend of the red and plum, adding the genuine treasure on top. I added more plummy to the outer edge to darken it.

I added the solar to the bottom inner corner of my eye.


Lips were a blend of Merle Norman "bistro berry" and Sinful colours "red".




I had a blast and hope to see everyone out at the next event:
The 3rd anual Ladies Gala luncheon @ the wayland !
Me and Karen(Dolls with Toys) will see you there!


xoxox Scotia-leigh.
comment or email me for questions, ideas and bookings!

You can follow me on:
 Elegant Embodiments Facebook for more updates and news!
Elegant Embodiments on Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment