Sunday 29 December 2013

Happy Holidays!

Well with 'tis the season... for me to try my new prosthetics I got!

I love the Hobbit and everything in the realm of middle earth. Kyle and I are going to be seeing the Hobbit: the Desolation of Smaug for our second time tonight.

The theme of this year's Christmas is definitely Elves: Santa's elves, elves from middle earth, elves in general!

I had gotten these from a website after halloween so I wanted to use them finally. the tips are backless so they can fit to almost any ear type, and aren't heavy at all.
I added earrings to match my colour scheme(white and red). I was really surprised that they didn't rip, but the foam is pretty thick, and moveable. You can't even see the hole up close either after I took them out. Very happy I didn't ruin them.
For my makeup I used a water based cream white for an under glow.
then used my powder mineral foundation from Merle Norman for over top and blend it really well.
I used red eye shaddow to match my eyebrows to my hair.

My eyes I used white eyeliner around the outer corners. I used a base of light gold and mixed in a shimmery brown and a medium light grey. I smudged the back eyeliner only on the outer side of my eye, and only used mascara on the outside edge.
My lips I had whited out before and made a bit smaller, using my lip pencil plus "hussy" from Merle Norman. Making the lips smaller I find gives you a cuter but more serious look.

The headpiece is actually just a necklace I had and I used bobby pins on the ends to run the chain through my hair.

for my nails I got this new OPI polisj by Mariah Caery called "Pure" it is a 18k white gold and silver flake top coat. I was under the impression when I got it that it was a matte solid but it turned out it looks like expensive snow flakes so I'm okay with it.

I hope everyone had a wonderful christmas!


 xoxox Scotia-leigh.
comment or email me for questions, ideas and bookings!

You can follow me on:
 Elegant Embodiments Facebook for more updates and news!
Elegant Embodiments on Instagram!


No comments:

Post a Comment