Wednesday 5 February 2014

Grabs from Online, Sephora and ESP

Earlier today I posted on instagram  a new toy I got, a giant chrome gun. I asked what do you think it is and everyone got it right: its a hair dryer! 

This was my online grab I got this week. I have seen this on pinterest a million times and keep looking for it to get cheaper on ebay.  I couldn't help myself to this 1980's Jedoran .375 Magnum Gun hair dryer this time I looked at ebay. it was about 200-300$ but it still works and is just awesome to own. I don't want to actually use it on my hair, just have something so unique. 


My Sephora grabs were some makeup forever black chrome lip gloss, Sugar Rose tinted lip balm, Urban Decay Naked skin "ultra definition pressed finishing powder" and "weightless ultra definition liquid makeup", Marc Jacobs "Stone Jungle" polish, Nails INC leather and Ciate gold nail studs.




The makeup forever  lip gloss, isn't as thick as I thought it should be, it's black and might look better if I had a matte black base of lipstick.

A few years ago, at my 1st time I ever went to Sephora, I went for my birthday and I got a small sample of this Sugar rose tinted lip balm. I loved it so much I bought it again! Original Post here

Next I got the Urban Decay Naked foundations. I know how popular this line is, especially the eye shadow pallets that I decided that I didn't want to get at this time.

The weightless ultra definition liquid makeup has many many claims:
"100% of participants had a measurable improvement in the appearance of skin imperfections. 96% had a measurable improvement in skin radiance and 93% had measurable improvement in the appearance of fine lines"

left side of photo has Naked weightless liquid Ultra Definition foundation on it



Because it is so fine and thin for a liquid it feels amazing to have on your skin. it keeps good colour and even with a thin layer: it does cover most imperfections.

As my key word was MOST, if you have dry skin and haven't ex foliated, or for many dry sensitive skin people, you will need a primer or at least a moisturiser. otherwise as you can in the photos my flaky skin peaking through.



The Naked Skin Ultra Definition pressed finishing powder is all pros! it goes on really light, fills in imperfect spots and you can't even feel it!


I already posted also on instagam the pedicure I gave myself with my new Marc Jacobs "Stone Jungle" chrome nail polish. It goes on matte, but when you add a top coat it looks super shiny and like real chrome.


I tested out the nails INC leather and the Ciate gold studs together because I love the punk/metal look.
The leather polish dries super fast but you can't use a top coat with it. It even feels like leather!!! The studs I just glued on, and I think they'd work better with a gel top coat, I don't think they'll last every long just glued, because they are flat and nails are curved.

At ESP I got a LCN halloween and winter gel colour kits for fun. This 02 multicolour stars. I hate to admit it but it took me till today to ever use gel colour and I love it! Goes so so smoothly and I love this colour!

Super excited now for tomorrow I am off to Las Vegas! I hope to bring back another group of new products to try!

xoxox Mamma S.
comment or email me for questions, ideas and bookings!

You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment