Tuesday 18 March 2014

Happy St Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day!



I know I'm a day late but at least I remembered.  Well that's no true, I got all dressed up and posted on instagram.
Though I am not Irish, obviously from my name you know I'm Scottish. but no one likes the Scot's.. as Groundskeeper Willie says:


So that's why there isn't a national Scottish holiday where everyone drinks more, and fights more, and eats haggis. As we know it would be called Scotchoberfest! But I grew up pretty much only wearing plaid so I  dressed up and made Kyle a awesome Irish dinner for the day: of course Steak and Potatoes.
 boots are from :  Gypsy Dharma
skirt is Lip Service
Shirt is from last years St. Patty's Dropkick Murphies tour
Wig: ginger from Pleasure Wigs

I tired to make a little clover on my nails, which already had OPI "man with the golden gun" 18k gold flake topcoat on them.

 For the Eyes I used from my coastal sense  palette  I started mid lid with the lighter green, shaded the outer eye with the darker green and in the corner I used a mix of the gold with a more sparkely gold that I have from Annabelle.

Just to finish my rant about being Scottish and proud, I got this tattooed on my right thigh @ high tide tattoo

Scotchoberfest : let's make it happen!


xoxox Scotia-leigh.
comment or email me for questions, ideas and bookings!

You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment