Wednesday 9 April 2014

Product Review : Merle Norman Nude Inner Eyeliner and OPI Glitter Off


Last week and this week I hinted at that I acquired some new product to try out.


First from my instagram I tried out the new Merle Norman inner eyeliner in nude. I had gone in looking for a new lip pencil plus in a lighter nude than what I already have and this was suggested because its a mechanical liner.



  • I normally hate mechanical liners, they seem to dry out faster because they don't have the wood around keeping in the moisture, but this one so far is super creamy.
  • It went along my waterline really well. I didn't have to go back and forth to get that colour going through.
  • Its more natural looking rather than a white.



The only con was offering this as a replacement for a lipstick, it will be awesome for blanking out my lip line to draw a new one on but its so small it would take too much to 
fill my lips.

a clearer view of the makeup





The Next Product was OPI's glitter off base coat. It works as a stretchy base coat that you can peel off from underneath so you don't have to struggle filing and using a ton of nail polish remover to get those sparkles off.

I also had wanted to try doing some butterfly nail art, so I used some different glitters(small pieces, large pieces, thick and thinner ones) on my toes. Once again when I first try stuff, I shouldn't be watching a movie at the same time(this time it was the Watchmen).
So that's the outcome with the OPI glitter off. 

  • The glitter off goes on white but dries clear.
  • when you do peel it off it doesn't pull your nail with it.
  • most pieces come off in big chunks, not that messy.


The only con is that it takes a while to dry, probably a extra minute.

 xoxox Scotia-leigh.
comment or email me for questions, ideas and bookings!

You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment