Thursday 17 April 2014

Till Death My 3rd Year With Conflix

Tonight is the 2014 student film night for the Confederation College film class : Conflix.
I get to watch all of the amazing student's work plus once again one I worked on(only one this year? yeah I know what a gib)
This year's film is called "Till Death" it's a bride of frankenstien styled movie(of course my favourite kind)

So for once I haven't totally spoiled my work  by posting it everywhere, though during my weekend of filming I did give some sneak peaks on instagram and facebook.



This was working with a whole new group of students and actors. I love meeting new people and working with super fun and creative cast and crew. Plus lunch time and off time is always the best because I get to geek out hard about movies, and now that I am getting to be pretty older than these guys I'm winning geek outs haha.

Before yesteday I hadn't seen any of my work yet, other than being there and taking my own photos I don't know how things turned out on film.
Well Anders, the director/writter, posted the trailer and had a few shots in his film reel for all of his work up to date.

I don't know if the movie is in black and white, or if its just his trailers are.(would of been nice to know because if its in black and white the contrast on makeup is way higher and some points aren't picked up. Not fully like the old days where if you google "color addams family tv set" you will see that their entire set was bright pink. Or if you have seen the colour vs. black and white Munster's you can see how green they had to be to register their skin was even a different colour than everyone else's)

So before I bore you with any other photos from on set: here is the trailer for "Till Death"



So now some photos, this was my first try at using a pre-made halloween bald cap. they suck, or I at least need more practise with. Also my first time trying to afix other objects with scar jelly on a non porous surface. I think it still turned out good.  





My beautiful bride Alyssa Novak (actress for hire :)


Can't wait to see everything tonight and hopefully talk more ideas for more oppertunites to get creative!

  xoxox Scotia-leigh.
comment or email me for questions, ideas and bookings!

You can follow me on:



No comments:

Post a Comment