Sunday 18 May 2014

Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice!

Last night Kyle and I threw our shag at the black pirates pub. For those not from Northwestern Ontario,  a shag is the same as a stag and doe party. When you get married you throw a party with prizes and games to raise more money for your wedding and also to celebrate with people who aren't invited to your wedding. We didn't really need the money but did want to see everyone and rock out with our friend's bands that we love.

My wedding stuff is pretty much all around the board, pirate themed. I have this nice dress I got from BlameBetty.com and its black and white stripped. it has an option skirt addition that is retro but also makes me think that its a dress that should be in the movie for Beetlejuice. 
I also just got these 6" pumps from Iron Fist that are black with monster teeth on the front.



also brought flats to wear  so I could set up and not die

I didn't want to do a full costume, but I did want to have a inspired makeup look. So instead of using green in my blush or contour or around the face like the costume makeup would have.

Excuse the messy eyebrows I am using a new brow growth serum and don't want to plus, wax or trim them until I can see the full results.
I did the light green blended from the inner corner out into the black that was mixed with a shimmery
dark green.






Now without a drop: because I know its already playing in your head:
xoxox Scotia-leigh.
comment or email me for questions, ideas and bookings!

You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment