Wednesday 11 September 2013

Instagram Trick Answer

If you were following my instagram yesterday you would of seen this post:


the answer to the trick was this:
I didn't actually get my bangs cut!




I found at ESP clip-in bangs. I love clip in hair cause I'm too scared and beholden to my red hair that I'm trying to grow out to do anything else to it .... like put black streaks in or cut my bangs back to short ones.

So I bought a pair of these in blonde and as I already had an appointment at Modern Twist, I got my girl to dye the blonde bangs up to match my red with some Chi Chromashine. 
"CHI Chromashine Conditioning Intense Demi-Permanent Bold Color offers you true versatility to create natural hues, deep vibrant tones, and intense bold color in one system without peroxide and leaving hair with a gloss shine finish. Now you can express your freedom and choose the right intense color for that natural or bold creative look..."

I love these bangs, they look super cute and don't give me a headache like some other hair pieces do sometimes. It human hair too so I can dye it and wash it and style normally. 



Thanks for those who all tried to take a guess at my trick!
xoxox Mamma S.
comment or email me for questions, ideas and bookings!

You can follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment