Friday 12 October 2012

VLOG: Fairy Makeup with Xotic Eyes




My newest VLOG on ShawTV. This month I was super excited that Helium Highs sponsored me and gave me a whole bunch of new things to try out.

This week I got some Xotic Eyes and Lips decals. I have never used decals, and was super worried on how they would go on, would they stick well, fall off, look like crap? 

To be fully honest when I first looked at them in the store, I was happy to try the lip decals, I've wanted to try lip tattoos for a while: I thought that some of the eye makeups I could totally do myself.

After trying them, totally changed my mind, its not that I couldn't do the makeup myself, but the EASE of doing this is so much better, especially when I'm fully booked on Halloween(not that I am yet give me a call to make an appointment!) or different big events, this would save time and still my clients will look awesome. 




There were also body decals that matched this blue and purple fairy look, they were used as pasties(nipple covers) on the photo on the box, but I was thinking if you were wearing a small dress, you could make smaller wings on your bare shoulders.  Pardon the sexy photo.








Thanks again to Julie and the ladies at Helium Highs!
Go Check them out!
Check back soon for another Halloween Episode!
-xoxox Mamma S.

No comments:

Post a Comment