Thursday 18 October 2012

Dolls With Toys

I am super excited today I got a new business networking partner and a big box full of amazing!!!

Let's start off with this fine lady who has decided to co-support my business and I will do the same! I would like to say a big thanks to Karen from Dolls With Toys!


Karen owns a local business for adult toy parties(kinda like Party Lite parties but way more fun). I will be giving her 10% off makeup and nails gift certificates for anyone who hosts a show with her. I have worked with her and known her for many years and she is one of the most professional ladies in this business I have ever met. 

Dolls with Toys' mission statement is this: 

Dolls With Toys’ focus is on providing you with a confidential and professional environment in which to make you feel comfortable talking about such a sensitive issue.
My goal is to provide you with top-notch service, and many laughs, because laughter is the best medicine for anything that ails you.

So I hope that you will want to support both of us and have a lot of fun with it! She hosts bachelorette parties as well which I always find are fun when themed and I love doing themed makeup.*hint hint*

So my second big news is I got part 1 of my new kit today: I got my new travel case and a 30 piece brush set! I first off just love getting things in the mail, but to get a giant box about half the size of me is even better! I found a good wholesaler online where I got both of these items from and now waiting on part 2 coming in from Sephora!

Here's pics!





soo many compartments!!! and of course to match my travel stylist bag: its leopard print!!!

Alright well I am off to watch some more of my horror movie fest
check back next week should have my next halloween VLOG up!
-xoxox Mamma S.

No comments:

Post a Comment