Saturday 20 October 2012

Bride of the Monster

Or should I say Frankenstein? I decided to try out a different costume then the one I have planned out already. I chose a classic Universal studios monster: The Bride of Frankenstein.


You would think this is a very simple makeup, but the 1 hard thing about it is the eyebrows. I have a ton of experience blocking out eyebrows to draw on better ones, but I am ashamed to admit: I have never done it on myself.

  • So I got my Graftobian spirit glue that I got from Helium Highs and covered my eyebrows first(my next VLOG will have the steps on how to do this). I used a eyebrow brush to make sure all the hair was glued to my skin.
  • I then filled it with white baby powder.
  • Next I used a super pale foundation and covered my whole face; lips, eyes, and over my eyebrows.
  • Before putting on anymore eye makeup, I put on my false eyelashes.
  • I then took my black eyeliner and drew on her iconic eyebrows.
  • I lined my water line and brought it down and forward past the inner corner of my eye.
  • Next is just plain of black lipstick.
  • I took some dark pallet red Wolf Creek water based makeup(also from Helium Highs) and a small angled brush to draw on the stitch marks along the jaw line.
  • Last tep is tie my hair back and put on my wig!
So here's the finished product.

I hope you enjoyed my Bride of Frankenstein tutorial.
Check back soon for more Halloween ideas!
-xoxo Mamma S.

No comments:

Post a Comment