Friday 10 October 2014

Halloween Past and Present

Just for those looking at the blog trying to find all the Halloween ideas I've done over the years here's a last post by Elegant Embodiments. As of November 10th I will be moving to a new website and a new company: Sweet Cherry Spa. You can book your esthetic appointments still at the same number but I won't e focusing so much on the special effects as much though PLEASE feel free to still request ideas and book appointment for your movies, photoshoots and live events!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I am still avaiblable for this years Hallo-week for appointments, most of Friday is already booked up  starting at 6pm
Come into my store: Thunder Bay Halloween Alley 676 memorial ave
call 983-2666 or 2512891 to book your Halloween lesson or appointment!
 
Also I will be hosting Zombie Day at Halloween Alley
15$ workshop on Thursday October 23rd at 7pm
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment