Thursday 25 July 2013

Away and Now Back vol.2

So after my last post I found out how hard it is to actually move and renovate, and work, and have kids.... wow. that was a eye opener.

so now that I am done fully doing my house, new floors, new paint, new furniture and even a new computer, I am ready to be able to write some posts.

Of course this one is going to be my new house themed!

I wanted to match the greys and purples of my house.
My floors are called "vintage oak" which means they are grey with black wood knotting in. And my other floors are dark grey with a bamboo feel to it with black, white and dark brown lines in it.

so I did my nails to match!
the top coat I used was bad and dragged on the last two nails.

my walls are called "purple bloom" with a black trim called "beluga". everything else in my house is either aged bronze, silver, black leather or a dark oak.
it was actually hard to find a purple that matched in a quick minute and will re try this look again later. But I do love this picture because of the shadow my eyelashes catch.
I did my lips in a  bronze colour cause all my wall plates and railings are all a dark bronze.

now that I'm all moved in, I am thinking about adding waxing and shellac services but want to know what you guys think! post comments, email me or comment on my facebook!

xoxox Mamma S.
comment or email me for questions, ideas and bookings!

You can follow me on:
 Elegant Embodiments Facebook for more updates and news!
My Pintrest
Elegant Embodiments on Instagram!



EXTRA!
pics of my house!











my makeup drawer nice and organized but its only a 1/3rd of what I have
art by  Quillanneofthewoods

No comments:

Post a Comment