Sunday 4 August 2013

Product Review: Dove Visibly Smooth



A couple of months ago I bought this Dove Visibly Smooth deodorant. I have never had a problem with the brand, nor really a problem with BO but I thought of lessening my underarm hair was interesting as my esthetics class that I teach was about to learn about waxing/depilatories/epilatories.

I told my students about it and said by the time they are good at waxing underarms we should be able to see a difference....

an boy did they ever!

This stuff actually works, in several ways:

  1. yes it does all the things a deoderant should
  2. because its dove it also mositurizes
  3. my hair growth cycle of my underarm hair got longer(took longer to grow)
  4. the hair patch got smaller
  5. the hair got finer 
  6. the hair got smoother
  7. the hair got a little lighter
all these things are awesome, I'm not saying they are all 100% because of this product, it could be my age, the fact that I've been waxed(twice), stress, diet........all these things could come into effect.

But still, I'm really happy with the results.  the only bad thing that I would say about the product is that it, as most deodorants: it has aluminum in it. though the fear of breast cancer and Alzheimer's is a hot topic when it comes to aluminum in the product, it is not totally based in total fact and a lot the same ideas behind anti/pro vaccinations. it's enough for me to worry about it a little bit.

this is just my opinion on these topics and aren't trying to offend anyone else's. 

anyways I would suggest anyone to try this out. and see how you fare!

xoxox Mamma S.
comment or email me for questions, ideas and bookings!

You can follow me on:


No comments:

Post a Comment